Creative Braided Hairstyles Ideas For Long Hair

 

Braided Hairstyles

There are many methods to style your hair when it’s long; the updo and effortless braid hairstyle choices are limitless.

I own long hair, and even after just cutting off 5 inches, it’s even pretty long. I still keep my hair long; the last was shoulder-length wavy hair in high school!

I managed to get noticed in the way of just putting my hair up in a ponytail or wearing it wavy and open, but to try and style my hair in various ways—braided hairstyles in special—I liked to share 2 braided hairstyles for long hair that I think you’ll love!

 I’m lucky enough to have several stylists in my family, so I bring to share with every one of the long hair braids they tried on me.

I see it best when doing most braids for long hair, starting with clean and dry hair. Then, relying on the braided hairstyle you pick, you may require some product (gel, mousse, hairspray, etc.). 

#BRAIDED FRENCH TWIST

Braided French Twists

Encouraged by the classic French twist, this easy (and slightly messy) long braid requires no second pair of hands, only some bobby pins to hold it in place. As a classic french twist, the braid is very sleek and secured; this relaxed, braided updo is an ideal alternative to this hairstyle.

 

 #PONYTAIL LONG HAIR BRAID

Braided Ponytail

Here is another fun low braided ponytail to endeavor. This braid has a lovely balance because it has a little light braid then larger coils going out on either side.

Conclusion:


We expect you enjoyed our article about creative braided hairstyles ideas for long hair. With these creative hairstyles, you will be able to change up your look without having to cut your hair and can do so in a matter of minutes. When you want to change up your look without cutting your hair, these braided hairstyles are a perfect choice, making them perfect for any occasion. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn Your Look With Indique Straight Hair Extensions

History & Origin Of Human Hair Braiding Trends With Fun Facts

What is the Difference Between Brazilian and Indian Hair?